|Home||» Products||» Security Cabin||» Prefabricated Security Cabin|
Prefabricated Security Cabin
Abiding by the ethical norms of the industry, our organization is instrumental in manufacturing and exporting Prefabricated Security Cabin. Manufactured in accordance with industry set standards, these cabins are extensively uses as security cabins, gatehouse cabins, ticket kiosks and for other similar purposes. Tested before the final dispatch to the customers' place, the Prefabricated Security Cabin we are offering is highly appreciated by the customers for their dimensional accuracy, sturdiness, corrosion resistance, low maintenance, fine finish and durability.
- Manufactured in compliance with international quality standards
- Avail in various sizes, dimensions and specifications
- Light in weight and easily customizable
- Durability and affordability
- Low maintenance and long standing
- Polished finishing and attractive look
- Water-proof and rust-proof
- Corrosion resistance and dimensionally accurate
- User-friendly and premium quality
- Rugged and sturdy construction
Our Security Cabins are an array of cabins, suitable for utilization as Gatehouse Cabin, Security Cabin, Ticket Kiosk, etc. Having attractive finish, durability and low maintenance needs, these cabins are highly suitable for multiple types of uses. We supply our cabins to various departments such as Power, Police, etc.
Available Standard Sizes:
- 4ft x 6ft, 4ft x 4ft, 5ft x 8ft, 6ft x 6ft, 8ft x 8ft or 6ft x 8ft
Security Cabins Specifications:
- Main Shell: Most of the structural framework arrangement shall associate integral feature and all welded together to include overall frame work, all-time low frame, external, internal, protection with different peripherals including insulation.
- Base frame: The base frame is at the most bottom and is welded with MS Box
- Flooring: Made from cement of sixteen millimeter thickness shall be mounted with fiberboard with suitable fasteners to base frame or all-time low.
- Side and finish walls: MS ironed steel vertical creased sheets on 1.2 mm which can be welded to corner posts, MS channel all time low frame, roof frame and prime frame. This furrowed version performs as a filler and helps in enhancing the weight to strength quantitative relation and also eliminating the need of additional vertical support.
- Roof: The roof shall be made up of MS Steel sheets of 2 mm thickness and shall be provided with sufficient bolstered sections from the inside to provide additional strength in order to enable it for high masses resistance.
- Insulation: Offered with capability by mineral dielectric of 50 mm thickness.
- Inner paneling: Provided with Pre-laminated boards of 8 mm thickness.
- Doors: The shutter shall be open to the surface. Most of the door shall be appropriately colored MS Doors.
- Windows: Appropriate size anodized extruded section, slippery type, fitted with clear glasses. Also, appropriate framework shall be fitted with dipterous insect nets.
- Pretreatment and Painting: Shall incorporate final top 2 coats of epoxy paint and one base coat of red chemical.
- Power Work: All power work shall be of ISI approved medium quality
SMARTEC BUILD SYSTEMS PVT LTD All Rights Reserved.