|Home||» Products||» Solar Submersible Pumps||» Solar Submersible Pumps|
Solar Submersible Pumps
Solar Submersible Pumps:-
We are strictly adhere to the guidelines laid by the international standards industry in order to provide excellent quality Solar Submersible Pumps. The offered pumps are ideal for getting water from wells and ponds for various places like horticulture farms, gardens, etc for irrigation, drinking water supply purposes. These pumps are manufactured at our modern manufacturing unit under the supervision of our veteran professionals using premium quality raw material with the help of latest tools and technology. Provided systems are best alternatives in areas where reliable water supply is not available and there is no electricity. The offered Solar Submersible Pumps can be owned from us at rock-bottom prices.
- Longer-service life and hassle-free functionality
- Eco-friendliness and low maintenance
- Automatic operation and 24 hours working
- Fully solar energy powered
- No pollution and with excellent price
- Optimum quality and excellent performance
- Manufactured by using high-grade materials in accordance with the industry set standards
- Rugged and sturdy construction
- Durable and weather-proof
- Avail in different specifications
- Easy to install and superior Design
- High Efficiency and energy efficient
- There are lots of definite advantages of using solar power and few of these advantages are as follows.
- Solar energy is a renewable energy source and does not pollute the environment.
- Electricity from solar panels can be generated locally (within the premises) hence it gives you the potential to become less dependent on a utility company.
- This is a completely noiseless and clean process of producing electricity.
- Once installed, solar panels and solar cells require negligible maintenance.
- There would be a substantial reduction in your monthly electricity bills which would help you cover your initial installation costs and eventually make profits.
- In some cases not only will you no longer have to pay for electricity, in future if you generate enough, the power company could pay you for the excess electricity added to the grid.
- Power may be stored to provide uninterrupted power supply to Labs / Class rooms / Conference Hall / Offices etc. Essential loads like Lights, Fans and Computers can be directly connected to Solar Power Plant.
- Photovoltaic technology can be used for power consumer appliances as well as large electrical systems in the commercial/non commercial sector. Solar PV water pumping systems are used for irrigation and drinking water distribution.
- It would set an example to others and give you a clean and green image of reducing carbon emission and saving the environment.
- Generation of Solar power qualifies under CDM project as per UN mandate and hence is eligible for carbon credits (CERs) which are tradable internationally like share certificates. Additional income will be generated this way for the user.
|S.No.||Rating of Solar |
|Total Head (ft)||Total Head (Mtr)||Discharge Rate (LPH) ||Daily Water Output |
|Recommended Wattage of |
Solar Module (W)
|1||1||165||50||2500 - 3000||19000||1200|
|2||1.5||165||50||3500 - 5000||29000||1920|
|3||2||231||70||3000 - 4000||25000||2300|
|4||2||165||50||5000 - 6000||38000||2540|
|5||3||165||50||6000 - 9000||51000||3000|
|6||4||165||50||7500 - 10000||58000||3600|
|7||4||165||50||10000 - 12000||70000||4320|
SMARTEC BUILD SYSTEMS PVT LTD All Rights Reserved.